Friday, August 13, 2010

8/13/2010 Yes its Friday the 13th

Hi everyone. Sorry have not blogged in a while been sick and just getting to feeling better. so here is a tip i have for today.....

In my coupon binder i have my coupons tucked away in there baseball card holders but i also have the sheet protectors too. I have a sheeet protector for each store i shop at.

CVS
Rite Aid
Target
Cardenas
Tapatio
Winco
Walgreens
Walmart

In each i put the weekly ad with the item circled along with the coupon i am going to use which makes it easy to go back and see what you are going to buy. Also you dont have to bring in your whole coupon book if you dont want to. the sheet protector can then be taken out as you go in to the store.

1 comment:

  1. Great Ideas!! I have folders per store if I have worked out deals before hand such as CVS and Walgreens.

    Frugal Science Gal
    http://frugalsciencegal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete