Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7/7/10 HOT BUYS weekly ads

Ok Today is Wed. 7/7/10 and the weekly ads are out so I have some comments on them for my deals that I think are HOT buys:

By me there is a Tapatio Market. They have Chicken Legs BONELESS Family packs 10 lbs for 9.90 (No Brainer .99 lbs ) They also had Chicken Quarters on sell 10 lbs for 4.90 (Thigh and leg with BONE) that is .49 lbs. I stocked up and got me also 4 pepsi 2 Liters for .69 + CRV .10 = .79 2 Liters Thats cheap!
Total was $18.27

Which when I got home I indivually pack my meat in bags for 1 nights DINNER. The BONELESS CHICKEN LEGS 5 (yes FIVE) Dinners & the Chicken Quarters 3 Dinners. So that is a total of 8 DINNERS @ $1.85 a dinner. NOW that is a deal!!!!

My Dinner for tomorrow night will be:
Malibu Chicken ( Bonless chicken Bread Crumbs topped with Ham & Mozzarella Cheese)
White Rice
Tossed Salad ( Lettuce, Tomato, Egg, Coutons )

Will be right around $3.50 Which will feed my Family of 5!


STator Bros is also having HOT BUYS this week:
General Mills Cereal 4 boxes for $6.00
(BUT if you have a coupon like me for $1.00 off 3 cereals & 1 coupon for .60 off 1)
U will Pay $4.40 for 4 Boxes = 1.10 per box

I always stock up on Cereal Cuz my kids love it! Its an easy go to Meal/snack for them!
I will post more Hot Buys as I see them in the Weekly Ads. Happy Shopping w/ COUPONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment