Monday, July 5, 2010

Telling People about COUPONS!!!

Well today I did not go shopping but instead My nephew and his girlfriend came over tonight and I asked her if she has ever used coupons. SHe said in the past she has but has never gone out of her way to get them out of the paper or online. She would use one if she was buying something that had it on a sticky attached to the item. I showed her the reciept and the money I saved on my trip to Kmart on sunday and she is hooked. She asked me to go shopping with her to help her out. I feel happy that I am passing on the news of coupons to people I know. Like I have said before COUPONS are MONEY.. THe more coupons you use the LESS money you have to take out of your wallet on the stuff you already use. I am not a professional coupon Lady I just am starting out like others that I am trying to help so we can all learn together.

1 comment:

  1. love it knwo u got me excited to join ur coupon craze!!! Thanks sis. Keep me posted on ur other deals that u find.

    ReplyDelete